- About D. A. Shaver
- Brute Force Attacks
- Googling Google
- Getting to the top of Google
- Google’s Advanced Search Operators
- How to get Google site Verification
- Keep Track Of What Is Said About Your Company On The Internet With Google Alerts
- Seven Basic Things Necessary To Be On The First Page Of A Google Search
- Success With The Google Docs Advantage
- What Is A Search Engine?
- Will My Web Site Be Found On Google?
- Hex color abreviations
- How To Make A Website
- How To Take Pictures For Your Website
- How to get started blogging
- How to make money
- How to manage your strong passwords
- Moving your computer
- My Experiences With Anti-Virus Software
- Privacy Statement
- Refresh the file and folder lists
- Stamps.com fails to send receipt
- Stupid Windows Messages
- Tame Multiple Domains On The Web Site With htaccess 301 Redirect
- The Future Of The Internet Software
- The Necessity Of A UPS
- Web Site Usability Keeps Customers Returning
- What Is A Domain Name?
- What Is A Web Browser?
- What Is Good SEO?
- What Is RSS?
- What Is Web Mail?
- What Is Website Hosting?
- What is FTP?
- What is a Good Web Page?
- What is a database?
- Why Everyone Can And Should Have A Blog
- Why You Need A Web Site
- Writing Articles for your Website or Blog
How to get Google site Verification
Start at http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=35179 and follow instructions there.
Using the tracking ID received above open a text editor such as Notepad and copy your tracking ID into it. Your tracking ID will be something like google083c431192b27e39.html Also use this as the name of file you just created by using save as.
Now you have a html file containing one sentence the same as its file name. Upload this to your public_html or the home directory of your website.
You can also read http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1086338