- About D. A. Shaver
- Brute Force Attacks
- Googling Google
- Hex color abreviations
- How To Make A Website
- How To Take Pictures For Your Website
- How to get started blogging
- How to make money
- How to manage your strong passwords
- Just the facts
- Moving your computer
- My Experiences With Anti-Virus Software
- Privacy Statement
- Refresh the file and folder lists
- Stupid Windows Messages
- Tame Multiple Domains On The Web Site With htaccess 301 Redirect
- The Future Of The Internet Software
- The Necessity Of A UPS
- Web Site Usability Keeps Customers Returning
- What Is A Domain Name?
- What Is A Web Browser?
- What Is Good SEO?
- What Is RSS?
- What Is Web Mail?
- What Is Website Hosting?
- What is FTP?
- What is a Good Web Page?
- What is a database?
- What is the one thing web hosting companies fail to understand?
- Why Everyone Can And Should Have A Blog
- Why You Need A Web Site
- Writing Articles for your Website or Blog
All bookkeeping is done by Fresh Books where you can check your balance any time. A link to your account is sent with every invoice. In your online account you can see every payment you have ever made and the check number if you paid by check if you paid by credit card you can see the transaction number.
Invoices and statements are sent out periodically both by email and snail mail when there is a balance due. Hosting and maintenance accounts are due every 6 months.
You can pay online and check balances at Fresh Books, a link is provided on every invoice. When you pay online your account is updated immediately. An email is sent to you acknowledging payment. If you make a payment and do not get an acknowledgement by email you should contact me, my contact information is on your invoice.
If you send a check by snail mail I will update your account when I get it. An email is automatically generated and sent when payments are made.